Elena 3bdr Penthouse with a Private Swimming Pool

Elena 3bdr Penthouse with a Private Swimming Pool

  • 3.869.980€

Description

Living area: 437 m2 (185 m2 + 98 m2 terrace + 154 m2 roof terrace)

Bedrooms: 3

Bathrooms: 3 + 1

Storage room

Exclusive three-bedroom penthouse of 437 m2 with inspiring sea and bay views in Elena building.

The apartment consists of a spacious living room with a dining area and kitchen, three bedrooms with bathrooms, a guest toilet, and two large terraces with stunning views over the bay, marina, Regent Pool Club swimming pools, and surrounding mountains. An external staircase leads to the roof terrace with a beautiful infinity swimming pool exclusively for apartment owners.

Payment Plan Available: 30% down payment and the remaining 70% is in 36 equal monthly installments.

Additional Benefits: Complementary 24 months maintenance fees, Annual Gold Membership at the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club.

Elena building is the newest and one of the most desirable ones within Porto Montenegro marina due to its beautiful interiors, lobby, style of construction, hotel-style apartments, and excellent rental potential.

Porto Montenegro is a world-class marina resort with exclusive residences, boutiques, hotels, etc.

  • 3+1
  • Bathrooms
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 437
Biljana Zec Vugdelić

Enquire About This Property

Features & Amenities

Interior

  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3+1

Exterior

    Area

    • Property Size 437 m²
    • Property Status Sold
    • Property Type Duplex, Apartments, Penthouse

    Financial

    • Price 3.869.980€

    Compare listings

    Compare
    Biljana Zec Vugdelić
    • Biljana Zec Vugdelić
    error: Content is protected !!