One-bedroom Apartment with a Sea View in zone Centrale

One-bedroom Apartment with a Sea View in zone Centrale

  • 411.500€


Area: 61 m2 (54 m2 + 7 m2 terrace)

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 1

Floor: 2

One-bedroom apartment of 61 m2 in a new block in the Central area, with the planned completion of construction in the fall of 2026.

The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and consists of a large living room with a dining area and kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and terrace with a partial sea view.

The price includes a fully equipped kitchen and all built-in furniture.

Payment plan: 15% upon signing the contract, the remaining 85% in 12 equal quarterly installments, without interest.

Zona Centrale is located near the Lustica Bay marina and will be an excellent living space, consisting of numerous apartments, shops, restaurants, bars, public services, cultural centers, parks, and green areas. The entire area is planned to allow easy connection to the rest of Lustica Bay, including its golf course, marina, and beaches, as well as the surrounding towns. Lustica Bay is an exclusive marina with a beautiful residential collection, retail, a large number of restaurants, and a 5* Chedi hotel.

  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 61
Property In Montenegro

Enquire About This Property

Features & Amenities


  • Bedroom 1
  • Bathroom 1



    • Property Size 61 m²
    • Property Status For Sale
    • Property Type Apartments


    • Price 411.500€

    Compare listings

    Property In Montenegro
    • Property In Montenegro
    error: Content is protected !!